In: Cooker0

Gas Cooker Installers recently found out that a woman sadly died as she inhaled Carbon Monoxide fumes which were caused by her illegal gas cooker installation. At Gas Cooker Installers we cannot stress how important it is to have your gas appliances annually monitored.

In W4 Chiswick we have a large amount of custom and we call our customers up every year to remind them that their gas hob, gas cooker & gas oven needs to be checked. Here we not only service gas hobs, gas cookers and gas ovens, we also install Carbon Monoxide detectors which can save you from the poisonous gas, something which was sadly too late for the young lady.

So if you live in W4 Chiswick and want to drastically lower the risk of any of your family members being poisoned by the deadly Carbon Monoxide gas or if you want a gas hob, gas oven or gas cooker installations that you know is 1005 safe then call us as soon as possible on 0207 781 9249 or 03333 200 484, alternatively fill in the contact us page and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *