In: Cooker0

A gas engineer in Feltham has recently been charged with manslaughter after a woman died of Carbon Monoxide poisoning at her home. The engineer has been also accused of failing to examine the effectiveness of a flue when he carried out gas safety certificate at a second property. The company of the gas engineer is also set to appear before the court after being charged with breaching section 33 of the Health and Safety at Work Act.

For the safety of yourself and your family you should always ensure that you have carbon monoxide alarms installed and that all gas cookers, gas boilers and gas fires are inspected annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *