A £500 fine has been issued to a gas fitter after his illegal work left a couple suffering from Carbon Monoxide poisoning in their Middlesex home. The gas cooker installer was prosecuted for not being registered while carrying out gas work and for not holding up-to-date competencies need for certain types of gas work. As well as being fined £500 for breaching Gas Safety Regulations, he was also prosecuted and ordered to pay £1,500 for[...]

Read More about Couple suffer from CO2 poisoning due to an illegal gas fitter